About Me

- Name: Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
Previous Posts
- Sophie Photo - "Tummy Time"
- Sophie Photo - "My Room"
- Sophie Photo - "With Grandpa and Grandma Powell"
- Sophie Photo - "Nana Comes to Town"
- "Catanzaros Go to Washington!"
- Sophie Photo - "With Dad and Tulips"
- Sophie Photo - "Pretty in Pink"
- At the "Old Mill"
- Sophie Photo - "Strapped In"
- Tbilisi Tales - Zedazeni Monastery (4/23/05)





2 Comments:
At 2:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love this, I just saw pictures of Sophie on Dads computor, yesterday and they are some that I haven't seen.
With this, I can see pictures that I might not see otherwise.
Keep up the great work and lets keep those smiles coming. I love u guys, Maria
P.S. Kisses for Sophie
At 9:44 PM,
Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew said…
Thanks, Maria. Sophie has some great smiles and laughs now! Love, Orlandos
Post a Comment
<< Home