Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.
posted by Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew @ 7:06 AM
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous said…
She is getting so big! I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her in March!Jessica
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous said…
I'm looking forwrd to seeing this little pumpkin, and holding her, she is just the cutest baby. Boy, does she like her food!!!!!Love u, Maria
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous said…
THOSE DIAPERS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 2:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
She is getting so big! I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw her in March!
Jessica
At 7:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm looking forwrd to seeing this little pumpkin, and holding her, she is just the cutest baby. Boy, does she like her food!!!!!
Love u, Maria
At 11:49 AM,
Anonymous said…
THOSE DIAPERS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
Post a Comment
<< Home