Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Sophie Photo - "La Dolce Vita"

After our time in Sardinia, we spent a couple of days in Rome before heading back to Tbilisi.


Sophie was awed by Saint Peter's Basilica . . .


. . . mesmerized by the Trevi Fountain . . .


. . . and enchanted by the ancient "queen of roads," the Appian Way.




Luckily, she woke up in time for her first-ever carousel ride!


Then she checked out the Colosseum.


Sophie loved watching the cars and scooters hurry by while she waited for the bus.


Here are Jason and Sophie in front of the Pantheon.


And here they are in Piazza Navona.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    La Dolco Vita, Orlandos!

    I'm not sure who is writing the captions for the photos but they have us laughing up a storm. Whe Sophie can talk, I can't wait to hear her version of the trip.

    What a great time you must have had. Thanks for the photos. Got to run - mundane Monday Night Football here...........

    Love you,

    The Husband

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm hiding my head...next time I'll proof read before I post the comment........yikes!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…

    You guys are hilarious! Keep them coming.

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That-sa my-a Sophie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home