Dublin - I Will Follow (U2)
After years of tracking their every move, Jason finally followed U2 all the way to Dublin. And here's proof! Alright, so it's just a billboard and the band is about 20 years younger in the photo. But hey, at least Jason can say he saw Larry, Edge, Bono, and Adam in Ireland. Here's to the best rock band in the world (now clink your pints of Guiness together).

Billboard of U2 on the River Liffey circa 1983.

Billboard of U2 on the River Liffey circa 1983.


2 Comments:
At 11:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
hello there! I work with your Aunt Marsha,and she told me about this site, since I am a HUGE U2 fan, she said I should check you out! so cool, you saw the billboard in Ireland!! yeah,I highly recommend you see them live if you ever get the chance. I have 8 shows under my belt this year! someday I WOULD love to go to Ireland! Thank you for posting this picture! its great!!
At 9:41 AM,
Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew said…
Thanks, Dorene. Glad you enjoyed the posting. Unfortunately, U2 aren't going to make it to where we live this year. All the best. Jason
Post a Comment
<< Home