Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sophie Photo - "Just the Three of Us"


Here we are in our living room, in a photo taken shortly after we returned from California. We look pretty good considering how jet-lagged we were!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful family you make. Great picutre of all three - we sure did enjoy your visit. We're already wondering when your next trip "home" will be.

    Take care, we love you.

    The Husbands

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…

    Hello Orlandos! You are one good looking family.

    Aunt Marsha - I too look forward to your comments and I agree that we want them to come and visit more often! Even better let's convince them to move back here.
    Jessica

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE....I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT TRIP.KEEP THE PICTURES UP, I LOVE LOOKING AT THEM. LOVE YOU GUYS, AUNT LAURIE

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Orlandos,

    love the family picture, you guys look so calm and relaxed. Sophie is sure growing up. Its great that you are able to keep the pictures updated. You all look great.

    The Craftys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home