Sophie Photo - "Talk Talk"
Sophie's talking up a storm lately. Here's a list of the words she's added to her vocabulary. We think it's fun to keep track because these words represent the things that are important to Sophie, the concepts that loom large in her mind. (Or maybe they're just easy to say!)

hello
okay
more/"I want" (pronounced "muy")
boom (mostly said after she falls)
doggy
woof
meow
horse ("hoo-ey")
moo moo
E-I-E-I-O
eat
mmmmm-num-num-num
apple ("appie")
fruit ("froo")
cracker
cookie
open ("opie")
baby
car
beep beep
choo choo
pee pee
poo poo
pool
ears
nose
eyes

hello
okay
more/"I want" (pronounced "muy")
boom (mostly said after she falls)
doggy
woof
meow
horse ("hoo-ey")
moo moo
E-I-E-I-O
eat
mmmmm-num-num-num
apple ("appie")
fruit ("froo")
cracker
cookie
open ("opie")
baby
car
beep beep
choo choo
pee pee
poo poo
pool
ears
nose
eyes


1 Comments:
At 5:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
What an adorable picture. Thank you for the update on Sophie's vocabulary, a little jabbermouth. Speaking of pee pee and poo poo, is Sophie using the potty now?
Can't wait 'til next month for our visit.
The Husbands
Post a Comment
<< Home