Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Monday, March 02, 2009

It's Still Winter

After talking with family in Southern California yesterday, where it was 80 degrees and sunny, we thought that it might be a good idea to remind everyone that it is actually still winter! Here's the view from our bedroom window this morning. Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow...


2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I was there, enjoying the snow. It looks beautiful and cold.
    HOT FLASH MAMA.
    I love you,
    Grandma Meer

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Living in California, I think that picture is beautiful. I know people that live in it are getting pretty tired of it. Springtime is just around the corner!! Miss you and love you, Aunt Laurie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home