Hasta Luego, Costa Rica! Y muchas gracias!
We left the San Jose International Airport on December 11th with 7 pieces of luggage, 7 big boxes, 4 carry-on bags, 3 winter coats, and a jogging stroller. And one bag of soiled clothes because Sophie threw up in the car on the way to the airport.
Our last week in Costa Rica was a blur of organizing, packing, and saying goodbyes. We all enjoyed our time in Costa Rica very much. Sophie will have the hardest adjustment since she's "totally Tica," but she's excited about the prospect of a white Christmas in D.C. Here are some photos from our last days in Costa Rica:
Playdate with Maripaula:

Playdate with Camille:

Last day at school:

Our last week in Costa Rica was a blur of organizing, packing, and saying goodbyes. We all enjoyed our time in Costa Rica very much. Sophie will have the hardest adjustment since she's "totally Tica," but she's excited about the prospect of a white Christmas in D.C. Here are some photos from our last days in Costa Rica:
Playdate with Maripaula:
Playdate with Camille:
Last day at school:
Group hug!


3 Comments:
At 8:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the pictures of my baby.Those are really cute pictures.I'm glad you're back the U.S.A Love, Mom
At 10:03 PM,
Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
I got a little teary eyed for Sophie.....
At 4:10 PM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Yea...it's good to see you back online. We wish you a very merry white Christmas. I read the blog to Jacob and he is worried that you didn't bring the bed he slept in when we came to visit twice! :-)I think he's already planing when he can go to DC. Hey we came to CR bringing a bag of clothes when Olivia threw up...I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had to deal with that. Can't wait to hear about your return home!
Post a Comment
<< Home