Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.
posted by Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew @ 9:03 AM
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous said…
gee it's good to see my sophie again. I miss you all very much. love grammy
At 9:14 PM, Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
Those are some sweet pigtails Sophie!
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous said…
It looked like it was a beautiful day,finally!! Sophie, I love your pink jacket and your pigtails. Love you, Aunt Laurie
At 11:11 PM, Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Is that girl starting her modeling career already?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 7:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
gee it's good to see my
sophie again. I miss you all very much. love grammy
At 9:14 PM,
Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
Those are some sweet pigtails Sophie!
At 10:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
It looked like it was a beautiful day,finally!! Sophie, I love your pink jacket and your pigtails. Love you, Aunt Laurie
At 11:11 PM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Is that girl starting her modeling career already?
Post a Comment
<< Home