Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sophie Photo - "How You Like Me Now?"


Sophie looooves her new hat from the Tbilisi Dollar Store. She wants to wear it all the time.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sophie you look so cute. Are you going to bring your hat for me to see in Vienna? Can't wait to see you and mommy. Love Grandma

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No wonder she loves her hat...she looks so adorable in it. Sophie really likes the camera..she's always ready for a cute picture.

    Love,

    The Husbands

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GREAT PICTURE MISS SOPHIE....ALL YOU NEED NOW IS A PURSE AND YOUR OFF TO THE MALL. YOU LOOK ADORABLE, LOVE YOU....THE ASHBY'S

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everytime I see a new picture of Sophie I think "now this is my favorite" that is until I see the next new picture...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home