About Me

- Name: Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
Previous Posts
- Sophie Photo - "Talk Talk"
- Italy 2006 - Santa Margherita Ligure (August 31 - ...
- Italy 2006 - Lago Maggiore (August 25 - 30)
- Sophie Photo - "Nannies! And Yo-yoooo!"
- Sophie Photo - "Keeping Cool"
- Sophie Photo - "Cutie Baby"
- Sophie Photo - "It's August"
- Sophie Photo - "And The Living is Easy"
- Tbilisi Tales - Batumi (July 14-16)
- Sophie Photo - "The Latest"








3 Comments:
At 5:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
100th post??!! Wow, it doesn't seem like it, although I know that each morning I turn on the computer and am always very excited when there is a new one. Very festive place, that Munich. Looks like they really know how to do Oktoberfest right, even in September. Now that's what I call a good sized brew!
The Husbands
At 8:08 PM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Did you go back and count all those posts or does it keep track for you? Oktoberfest looked like a fun time!
At 3:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
WOW.... I just watched the last 6 months of your lives and it looks FANTASTIC. Your little girls is too sweet and just behind Amber so all that you are saying is very fresh in my mind. I bet they use the same "code" talk for a lot of things. I forget to look on your site sometimes and then when I do, I get this huge assortment of wonderful photos, stories and adventures. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see more from your new place of residence. SOUNDS EXCITING!
Post a Comment
<< Home