Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sophie Photo - "Mom Bangs"


Well, Amy took the scissors to Sophie's head. The bangs are uneven and too short (classic hallmarks of the "mom haircut"), but Sophie manages to pull it off.


"Noooooo!" Sophie reacts to her new look. (Not really)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sophie I love your new look. And your outfit is very cute. Hugs and kisses, Grammi

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…

    I once tried to be the "mom" to my sister and cut her bangs. They were sticking straight up when I was done. Amy's look pretty darn good!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW!!!!!!!!! Sophie you are sooooooo cute.
    I think she would look pretty darn cute even if she was bald.
    Her outfit is pretty cute too, and it looks great on her.
    Amy, keep working on her, pretty soon you will be styling her hair with flare.
    Lots of love, thinking of you
    Grandma Powell

     

Post a Comment

<< Home