Sophie Photo - "More help?"
Sophie is still big into her "helping" phase. That's why Mom is so very grateful for this little plastic cart at the local grocery store. It keeps Sophie busy and happy during shopping trips and ensures that she is properly equipped for her important work of helping. In fact, Sophie loves this little cart so much that if we even pass by the grocery store, on the way to someplace else, she points and exclaims "Help! Help!" The girl loves to help. Even when it's easier if she doesn't.

Dad's favorite sugar cereal . . . check.

Hmmm . . . now what am I forgetting?
Dad's favorite sugar cereal . . . check.
Hmmm . . . now what am I forgetting?


2 Comments:
At 10:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Too cute. We have that shopping cart for Olivia but aren't sure when she will be big enough for it. I'd love to have a girl big enough to help mine just follows me around undoing whatever I've done!
Jess
At 5:39 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sophie you are in my
favorite aisle. Cookies. And I noticed the chocolate milk too. When I come to visit let my Sophie do the shopping.
Love Grammy
Post a Comment
<< Home