Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sophie Photo - "You've Got Mail!"


This is the look of joy when Sophie receives mail.


This particular package from her grandparents contained a raincoat and matching rain boots. And Sophie couldn't wait to try them on.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW, The look is priceless. Sophie looks like a big girl in her outfit.
    She is ready for the rain now.
    Hey Sophie, is it raining out side?
    I love you,
    Grandma Meer

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sophie, I love your smile. I remember how Melissa would get so excited when she got mail at that age. The raincoat looks adorable on you. Amy, if you have an extra picture of Sophie I would love one.Keep sending the beautiful pictures of Costa Rica!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you, Aunt Laurie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home