About Me

- Name: Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew
- Location: Washington, DC, United States
Previous Posts
- Tico Tales - Creepy Crawlies Calling
- Sophie Photo - "You've Got Mail!"
- Sophie Photo - "What Sophie Said"
- Tico Tales - Did You Know That . . .
- Introducing . . .
- Sophie Photo - "Rainy Season Boots"
- Tico Tales -The Orosi Valley (August 19)
- Tico Tales - Feliz Dia Mama!
- Tico Tales - More on Guanacaste
- Sophie Photo - "Backpack"


3 Comments:
At 8:26 PM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Dear Sophie,
I remember you. I would like to buy you a girl present like a Barbie doll. I could buy it from Costco or Target. What is your favorite thing? Is it a Barbie doll or Legos? I'll give it to you when you visit me. Hi Amy and Jason. I love you guys. You are the best people in the whole world.
Love,
Jacob
At 8:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a great room...are you sure you didn't take this picture at "Toys R Us?" It's hard to believe how, almost overnight, Sophie went from sweet little baby, to adorable little girl. We love you!
The Husbands
At 11:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey, I think Sophie's room looks pretty good. I've seen alot worse (like Melissa's room). Your right Marsha, Sophie is growing up fast. I can't wait for their next visit. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!Aunt Laurie
Post a Comment
<< Home