Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dora Live! and Soccer Practice

At the beginning of the month, we went to see Dora Live! with Sophie's friend, Natasha. It was a really fun show and even included a cameo from...Diego and Baby Jaguar! Sophie was in heaven.










Also in April, Sophie started a soccer class to learn ball skills. No games, just fun.





And snacks. Don't forget the snacks.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sophie, you are sooo cute.
    I'm glad that you saw Dora, I know it was alot of fun for u and your friend.
    We love you loads.
    Papa and Grandma Meer.

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like everyone had a really fun time and we look forward to more soccer pictures. Love you, Aunt Laurie

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Margaret Jean said…

    Sophie is so beautiful. I am so glad to see her. Hope you all are loving it in Wash. We miss you.
    Love, cousin MJ

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…

    I'm so glad you saw Dora! I'd seen it advertised and thought about taking Olivia and then realized that the ad was for D.C. I had meant to email in case you didn't know and then got busy. Tell Sophie I can sing the whole rainforest Diego song now! Remember when she was a little put out on the way to lunch in La Fortuna when I wasn't singing along? :-) Jess

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Leilani said…

    It's so nice to see you're taking some soccer classes. Liam will be in a little soccer league this fall. He's so excited! We'll have to share our soccer stories! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home