August in Washington
Now that the "dog days" of August have arrived, we've been trying to stay cool and have some fun.
A new pool opened nearby, just in time for the heat.

Jumping for joy


We also hit the zoo!

Sophie and her friend Maya


And, for a bit of history, we headed down to George Washington's house at Mount Vernon.

The main house

Sophie with Martha Washington


Jason and Sophie on the banks of the Potomac River


Hey, I mean hay...

I don't know if George Washington liked ice cream, but Sophie does.
A new pool opened nearby, just in time for the heat.
Jumping for joy
We also hit the zoo!
Sophie and her friend Maya
And, for a bit of history, we headed down to George Washington's house at Mount Vernon.
The main house
Sophie with Martha Washington
Jason and Sophie on the banks of the Potomac River
Hey, I mean hay...
I don't know if George Washington liked ice cream, but Sophie does.


2 Comments:
At 10:01 AM,
Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
The new pool looks amazing! Hope you had fun!
At 11:51 AM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
The pool looks like a lot of fun and I remember a picture of Sophie with ice cream just like that in Costa Rica!
Post a Comment
<< Home