Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.
posted by Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew @ 8:31 AM
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous said…
I love all the pictures. I don't know which one is my favorite. Oh yeah, I know all of them.Merry Christmas, Love, Grammy
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous said…
Sophie, I love your dress, you look just beautiful.Have fun Christmas morning, we love you lots, and ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU!!!!!.Amy & Jason, Merry Christmas to you too, Lots of loveMaria, Dad and the gang.
At 9:24 AM, Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
Love the pretty holiday dress and your skinny little crazy legs in the bottom picture! Love,Aunt Rosie
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 10:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love all the pictures. I don't know which one is my favorite. Oh yeah, I know all of them.
Merry Christmas, Love, Grammy
At 11:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
Sophie, I love your dress, you look just beautiful.
Have fun Christmas morning, we love you lots, and ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU!!!!!.
Amy & Jason, Merry Christmas to you too, Lots of love
Maria, Dad and the gang.
At 9:24 AM,
Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
Love the pretty holiday dress and your skinny little crazy legs in the bottom picture!
Love,Aunt Rosie
Post a Comment
<< Home