Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Preschool Graduation
Sophie enjoyed her graduation ceremony. She sang the "Pin Pon" song solo (en espanol, of course) and danced with her classmates to "Caballito." She was very happy with her medal and her piece of cake.
with Beto
with Daddy
cool medal
We ordered the cute cake for the Mariposas class. Sophie was so exited because she got the purple butterfly.
with Mommy
posted by Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew @ 8:44 AM
Congradulations Sophie!!!!! We are so proud of u. I bet you had alot of fun on your big day. Papa and I have something for your graduation, and can't wait to give it to u. We love u and are looking forward to seeing u soon. Lots of love Papa and Grandma Meer
Congratulations Sophie on your graduation and I love your butterfly cake. You look sooooo cute in your cap and gown. Can't wait to see you. Love you, Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa
2 Comments:
At 9:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
Congradulations Sophie!!!!!
We are so proud of u.
I bet you had alot of fun on your big day.
Papa and I have something for your graduation, and can't wait to give it to u.
We love u and are looking forward to seeing u soon.
Lots of love
Papa and Grandma Meer
At 6:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Sophie on your graduation and I love your butterfly cake. You look sooooo cute in your cap and gown. Can't wait to see you. Love you, Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home