Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sophie Photo - "Flyin' High"



Sophie is the lucky recipient of a swing set left behind by an embassy family that recently returned to the U.S. It's really nice for her to have a big girl swing in her own backyard. Especially since it's not always "safety first!" at Costa Rican playgrounds.



"Suicide slides" (that's what we like to call them, anyway) are a hallmark of every playground around. Note the steep angle. You might think catching air = good, clean fun - until you note the lack of raised sides. And the hard packed dirt underneath. Ay, caramba!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…

    Since visiting you last summer I don't know how many of my mom friends I've told about the suicide slides. They always laugh but I know they will really laugh now that I can show them an actual picture!

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DON'T LET HER GO ON THE SUICIDE SLIDES....OUCH!

    The Husbands

     

Post a Comment

<< Home