Tooting Our Own Horns or, Hitting the Links
Which title is cornier? Hard to say. Anyway . . .
Check out this brief article about Jason from USD's alumni magazine:
Click here: http://www.sandiego.edu/usdmag/?p=579
Then check out Amy's new online jewelry shop:
Click here: http://www.prettyoriginals.etsy.com/
And then get back to work!
Check out this brief article about Jason from USD's alumni magazine:
Click here: http://www.sandiego.edu/usdmag/?p=579
Then check out Amy's new online jewelry shop:
Click here: http://www.prettyoriginals.etsy.com/
And then get back to work!


2 Comments:
At 10:26 PM,
Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
Sweet links. I like the family pic you sent the magazine!
At 7:21 AM,
Anonymous said…
I love the article written about Jason....found out more about your work than we knew before. And I love your jewelry, Amy...will pass the word to everyone I know (2 people). You really are a special family, but we always knew you would be. Love you lots,
The Husbands
Post a Comment
<< Home