Sophie Photo - Back to School
It's preschool time again! Sophie loves her new Spanish language preschool.
Here she is on the morning of the first day, wearing her favorite purple. She drew a picture to take to her new teacher. So far, Sophie has painted with her feet, played with shaving cream, and baked banana muffins during a cooking lesson led by Amy. She loves playing outside and eating lunch with her new friends.
In other fall news, the gorgeous weather has inspired us to take some nice bike rides. Here's Jason and Sophie on the way to Mount Vernon.
In other fall news, the gorgeous weather has inspired us to take some nice bike rides. Here's Jason and Sophie on the way to Mount Vernon.



2 Comments:
At 8:12 PM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Wow George had a nice view! You looked beautiful for your first day of school! Muy bonita!
At 3:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
Sophie,
you look so cute, hope your first day of school was fun. I'm sure the teacher liked her picture, I thought it was great.
See you soon,
Grandma Meer
I love you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home