Wow, I'm sure you don't want to hear that we were wearing shorts and flip flops today! Of course looking at your pictures we were wishing for some fun in the snow. Merry Christmas Friends!!!! Love, The Catanzaro Family
I love these pictures, the snow looks so beautiful and cold. Do you think you could send some of that cold weather our way! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Love you, Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa
2 Comments:
At 9:22 PM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Wow, I'm sure you don't want to hear that we were wearing shorts and flip flops today! Of course looking at your pictures we were wishing for some fun in the snow. Merry Christmas Friends!!!!
Love,
The Catanzaro Family
At 3:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love these pictures, the snow looks so beautiful and cold. Do you think you could send some of that cold weather our way! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Love you, Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home