Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Nana


In loving memory

4 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry for your losss, I know she will be greatly missed. Love, Aunt Laurie

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're so sorry for your loss and I know she will be greatly missed. Love, Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Orlando family,
    So sorry for your loss, "to the entire family", I know she was a great person, and she will be missed by all.
    May the love for her burn in your hearts, and the memories she helped make, always bring a smile to you. Love from the Powell Family

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Such a wonderful lady. How lucky you were to have her for your Nana. I will miss her very much. With fond memories and love, Mom and Tony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home