Sophie, These pictures are so adorable of you. You look so pretty in your dress and I love the ribbon in your hair. We wish you a very happy Christmas.Love you, Aunt Laurie, Unlce Jon & Melissa
My goodness, Sophie, you look so beautiful and your dress is very elegant...I love black with a touch of bright pink. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
3 Comments:
At 3:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Sophie, These pictures are so adorable of you. You look so pretty in your dress and I love the ribbon in your hair. We wish you a very happy Christmas.Love you, Aunt Laurie, Unlce Jon & Melissa
At 12:35 PM,
Unknown said…
HO HO HO Merry Christmas...Hope Santa was good to you...Miss Grammy
Love Grandpa Tony
At 9:54 PM,
Aunt Marsha said…
My goodness, Sophie, you look so beautiful and your dress is very elegant...I love black with a touch of bright pink. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
Love you,
The Husband
Post a Comment
<< Home