Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Sophie attended the embassy's Halloween party last night with Mom and Dad. She was very, very excited about her kitty cat costume.


"How do my ears look?"


"I think I need more whiskers. And a pink nose, please."


Sophie's best kitty cat smile


Coloring at the party


Making a jack-o-lantern plate with Dad


Checking out her loot back at the house

2 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sophie, your Halloween pictures are adorable. You looked like you had a lot of fun and you made such a cute little kitty. The picture where your smiling really big reminds me of David which by the way is a good thing. I can't wait to see you on your next visit. Love you lots (and mom & Dad). Aunt Laurie

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…

    Sophie is too cute as a kitty! Livie and Sophie have the same trick or treat pumpkin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home