What good pictures, it looks like Santa came to your house!!!!! Sophie is at such a great age for the holidays,we wish you a great 2008 and look forward to seeing you in February. Love you, Aunt Laurie
Sophie your dress is beautiful, and it looks great on you.I like your slippers too! Looks like you had alot of fun, I like your doll. Amy and Jason you both look great, Amy you are just beautiful honey. We love you all. Maria
3 Comments:
At 12:48 AM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
What great pictures! We can't wait to come and see you all again. Livie wants Sophie's candy!
At 11:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
What good pictures, it looks like Santa came to your house!!!!! Sophie is at such a great age for the holidays,we wish you a great 2008 and look forward to seeing you in February. Love you, Aunt Laurie
At 7:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Sophie your dress is beautiful, and it looks great on you.I like your slippers too! Looks like you had alot of fun, I like your doll.
Amy and Jason you both look great, Amy you are just beautiful honey.
We love you all.
Maria
Post a Comment
<< Home