Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.
posted by Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew @ 3:05 PM
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous said…
Happy to see that she really likes her dress. PaPa did good!!!!!!She is just a real cutie.Love you.Grandma Meer
At 10:57 AM, Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
Cutest ballerina I have ever seen!!
At 10:58 PM, Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Olivia got a similar outfit for her birthday but I don't think she quite understands the whole concept of dress up. It's encouraging to see that perhaps when she's closer to 3 she will get the hang of it!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 3:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy to see that she really likes her dress. PaPa did good!!!!!!
She is just a real cutie.
Love you.
Grandma Meer
At 10:57 AM,
Chris, Rosie, Grace, Peyton and Dalton said…
Cutest ballerina I have ever seen!!
At 10:58 PM,
Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…
Olivia got a similar outfit for her birthday but I don't think she quite understands the whole concept of dress up. It's encouraging to see that perhaps when she's closer to 3 she will get the hang of it!
Post a Comment
<< Home