Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sophie's Notable Quotables


She keeps us laughing. Here's a sampling:

"Daddy, you look pretty in your work clothes!"

"Daddy, I'm eating a flamingo!" (Actually, it was a mango.)

Amy: Hay is dried grass used to feed animals like horses.
Sophie: I used to eat hay when I was a dragon.

Amy: We live on the planet Earth.
Sophie: What planet does Grammy live on?

Amy: Are your poopies ready to come out?
Sophie: No . . . I think they have to get their keys and wallets.

And, finally, Sophie recently lost her beloved lovey at the grocery store. A replacement has been ordered and is on the way, but in the meantime she's taken to sleeping with a striped dish towel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home