Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Birthday Girl
Sophie turned 5 years old today and celebrated with a Princess and the Frog-themed party at school. There was hat making, dancing, pin the tail on the donkey, a pinata, pizza, and cake and ice cream. She wore her "It's My B-day!" badge and ribbon with pride.
posted by Jason, Amy, Sophie, and Matthew @ 4:04 PM
WOW, I wish I had birthdays like that at school. What a fun day for you, BITHTDAY GIRL!!!!!! Papa and the whole family wants to wish you a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!! We love you MUCHO PAPA, Grandma Meer, Uncle Steve,Misty,Nathan and Uncle David
Happy Birthday Sophie...It looks like you a a fun time celebrating with your friends at school. Hugs and kisses to you. We love you. Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa
3 Comments:
At 6:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
Looks like a great party. Happy birthday Sophie. Love Grammy
At 7:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
WOW, I wish I had birthdays like that at school.
What a fun day for you, BITHTDAY GIRL!!!!!!
Papa and the whole family wants to wish you a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!
We love you MUCHO
PAPA, Grandma Meer, Uncle Steve,Misty,Nathan and Uncle David
At 6:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Sophie...It looks like you a a fun time celebrating with your friends at school. Hugs and kisses to you. We love you. Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home