Snowmaggedon
It's official! We have survived December's Snowpocalypse, Saturday's Snowmaggedon, and Wednesday's Snowverkill. Washington has now had more snow than any other winter in recorded history. A whopping 54.9 inches!!!! For comparison, we had 8 inches total for all of last winter. Jason shoveled, Amy shivered, and Sophie sledded.
Our neighborhood BEFORE the last round of snow

Jason taking official measurements
Click on the video below to see Sophie doing some awesome sledding back in December. She has now progressed to the double black diamond sled run in our neighborhood, which includes jumps.


4 Comments:
At 3:53 PM,
Unknown said…
Oh My Oh My!!.......that is a heck of alot of snow, hope you got to the store before the shelves emptied out.....at least Sophie is having fun...
At 8:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
All that SNOW looks SOOOOOOO GREAT (when I'm HOT FLASHING!!!!. Give me a pair of shorts and a tank top and I'm in heaven.) Wish I were there.
Love u guys,
P.S. Nathan says HI Guys,
Grandma and PaPa
At 10:16 AM,
Anonymous said…
I know you guys must be really tired of all that snow, but those pictures are so beautiful. We are also having a little bit of a winter which is nice for a change. Happy sledding Sophie. We love you. Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa.
At 12:31 PM,
Aunt Marsha said…
Wow! Sophie, you look like you're headed for the Olympics 2022 - I'm not just saying that, you look so smooth and steady. Good job!
Love to all,
The Husband Family
Post a Comment
<< Home