Amy, Jason, Sophie, and Matthew's Web Page

Welcome! We hope that this page will help keep us connected with our family and friends around the world.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sophie Photo - "Ballet Recital"

Sophie had her first ballet recital last month. We count it as a huge success because she actually walked out on the stage despite the dark theater, bright spotlights and large audience. She mostly wandered about aimlessly while her classmates performed, but that didn't stop Sophie from taking a very long and dramatic bow at the end. She was very serious about her bow and held it a full minute. The whole theater was in stitches. Perhaps her future lies in comedy rather than dance. It was too dark to take photos during the actual recital, so these pics are from the rehearsal beforehand.









5 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sophie, You look so beautiful. I bet you had lots of fun. You know what? I think you look like a princess.
    I love you lots and lots, Grammy

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Papa had already told me about your recital but when I read about it here is made me laugh 'til I had tears streaming down my face. I think you look adorable, Sophie, and we're so proud of you for going out on the stage - you were so brave. We love you,

    Aunt Marsha & Uncle Dennis

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grammy is right - you really do look like a princess!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Michael, Jessica, Jacob & Olivia Catanzaro said…

    Sophie, you are one beautiful ballerina!
    Love,
    Jacob

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sophie, you look so adorable in your outfit, I wish we could be there. It brought tears to my eyes because I can remember when Melissa and her cousin did ballet, they had such fun. Those were really great pictures, thank you for sharing them with everyone. We love you, Aunt Laurie,Uncle Jon & Melissa.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home